Task Forces (TF) were created by 3D-ConTourNet Management Committee to pursue pre-defined objectives, inline with the Working Group activities. Task Forces are defined as follows:
- To keep an updated summary of research interests and ongoing work of its members.
- To identify research tracks with potential impact in science, technology and society, preferably aligned with National/European funding programs
- To specify research topics where collaboration among members is likely to produce results of greater potential impact.
- To define coordinated research tasks to be accomplished by identified members.
- Active participants of 3D-ConTourNet may join a TF
- The TF Leader can invite members.
- MC members can propose TF members
- TF are formally created in MC meetings with a mandate that expires in the next MC meeting, where the results shall be reported.
- New TF can be created and/or maintaining the existing ones for the next period.
- The technical program of WG meetings include the TF meetings.
- TF leaders were chosen taking into account the COST inclusiveness policies.
- The TF Leader may organise meetings in COST countries to accomplish the objectives. Participants are eligible for reimbursement of expenses
- The TF report to the corresponding WG.
3D-ConTourNet Task Forces
Simulation Tools & Experimental end-to-end Testbeds
TF Leader: Emil Dumic [HR]
Light Field capture and display modelling
TF Leader: Robert Bregovic [FI]
TF Leader: Karel Fliegel [CZ]
Emotional state and 3D content
TF Leader: Giulia Boato [IT]
Quality metrics for multiview applications
TF Leader: Federica Battisti [IT]
Depth Sensing with ToF
TF Leader: Michael Schoeberl [DE]
Optimisation and Adaptation of 3D image and video coding
TF Leader: Caroline Conti [PT]